ORCHARD KNOLLS HOMEOWNERS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: George Puddington V.P. Single Homes: Richard Schinner
V.P. Townhomes: Ali Rad Treasurer: Terence Chan Secretary: Karen Harris
e-mail: email@example.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members present: All except Karen
- Richard and Ali to do a walk through with McLean Sprinklers on Wednesday 6/14. Richard to ask them for plans. Richard to discuss the 1/3 down payment asked for by McLean.
- Richard asked Facility services to replace the cherry trees and on the berm and the bushes along Blackberry Dr.
- ABS has sent renewal contract for $585.00 per month.
- Richard met with Dave Gardner regarding Potomac Garden Center. Dave Gardner promised to get an environmental engineer and write a letter to him to setup a meeting, however, he has not done so in a timely manner. A runoff expert called Richard but he was no help. Richard showed the board his back yard and the dead killed as a result of the runoffs from the nursery.
- Richard brought up the letter Dave Gardner wrote to the State Highway Administration.
- Benches installation estimate was given. Cost around $1,600.00. This estimate is for 9 benches. Terrance thinks we should go ahead and pay the guy up front since he’s a small operation. Terrance will call to have work started.
- American Striping to redo the parking spaces. Richard will follow up with them about striping and resurfacing bike path. American Striping gave an estimate for this 9/99.
- Richard unhappy with the current garbage collection company. He will check other companies.
- Terrance suggested Ruperts as an alternative to Facility Services.
- Richard asked for 5 trees to be planted behind his house to hide the nursery.
- Owners who have been delinquent with their payments were discussed.
- Ernie needs to be called to have sprinkler system turned on 301-937-4696.