ORCHARD KNOLLS HOMEOWNERS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: George Puddington V.P. Single Homes: Richard Schinner
V.P. Townhomes: Ali Rad Treasurer: Terence Chan Secretary: Karen Harris
e-mail: email@example.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members present: All except Terence
Members absent: Richard Schinner
- Terence Chan spoke about delinquent payments on HOA quarterly fees.
- Payment due on HOA P.O.Box.
- Star Power.
Star Power and Dave Gardner have worked out all details of agreement. Starpower has already started mapping out our area.
- Minutes accepted from 2/7/2000
- Quote for the irrigation system for the front of the community $5192. McLean has been asked for estimate for all areas. Company needs permits from Montgomery County.
- Ruling on regulating landscaping. They have to be in the by-laws. Amend guidelines tp incorporate articles VIII Sect. I and Sect 8M of the declaration covenants. Unanimously approved.
- A sample of the granite which the new benches are to be made of was passed around. $350 retail, we can get them for $300 for 8. Quarry by Gude drive. Concrete foundations are needed to secure benches. 6 benches for the circles and 3 in tot lots. Motion to get 6 gray benches for circles and 3 brown pink benches for tot lots.
- George asked if highway commission had any info on turn lane. No response. Widening of Rt. 28 has gone quiet for now. George mentioned Mr. & Mrs. Steinberg have been hit twice turning into community. A request to re-stripe has been made.
- Karen complained about pet feces on the Sullivan sidewalk. Ask architectural review board to have a look. Mr. Beiter is president. The invisible fence on the Sullivan property overshoots the border.
- Vinyl Chippendale style fences are the best replacement for rotting wood.
- Satellites can now get local channels.
- Purdies and others complained about neighbors not shoveling snow. HOA discussed shoveling common areas.